However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. Bridgestone Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 140. 000 people around the world, operate best dating sites Borås plants in 25 nations and sell products in more than 150 countries.
One in five vehicles in the world drives on the company’s tyres. Our founder’s original vision and philosophy drives us to make life safer and more fulfilling for people everywhere. That means pursuing the highest quality in products, in service, in technology and in all our corporate activities. This philosophy is embedded in the way we work.
For further information on the Bridgestone Philosophy please visit our Global Website. Porsche, VW group, Ford group, BMW, Mercedes, General Motors, Peugeot, Citroën, Renault, Toyota and Fiat group, etc. Mercedes, Renault, Volvo, Scania, MAN, DAF, Iveco, etc. To succeed in this global market, Bridgestone has developed a scope of operations that can meet the needs of global demand. All Bridgestone employees take pride in the trust they earn from customers and the community. This is The Bridgestone Way, building a better company for tomorrow.
RO BZ Palat Comunal frontal straight cloudy. Buzău County, Romania, in the historical region of Muntenia. Buzău is a railway hub in south-eastern Romania, where railways that link Bucharest to Moldavia and Transylvania to the Black Sea coast meet. DN2, a segment of European route E85 crosses the city.
Buzău’s proximity to trade routes helped it develop its role as a commerce hub in older days, and as an industrial centre during the 20th century. During the Middle Ages, Buzău was a market town and Eastern Orthodox episcopal see in Wallachia. There are no universities based in Buzău, and only a few universities from other cities have remote learning facilities here. The main educational institutions here are B. The city has a number of other secondary schools, in addition to elementary schools. The Vasile Voiculescu County Library and Buzău County Museum are based in the city. The city is named after the nearby river.
Greek and dated 376 AD, recounting the martyrdom of Sabbas the Goth. The written history of the city begins with that of Wallachia. It was certified as a market town and customs point during the reign of Dan II. In the 17th century, an era of war and foreign invasions began, that affected the town and its surroundings. The 19th century brought a time of cultural and economical development.
During World War I, Buzău came under German occupation after mid-December 1916, and many inhabitants took refuge in the nearby villages or in Western Moldavia. The city resumed its development after the war. Vergu-Mănăilă house is the oldest habitable building in Buzău, dating from the 1780s. It hosts the ethnography exhibit of the County Museum.
Panoramic view of the west side of Buzău seen from Spătaru, on national road DN2B. The Curvature Subcarpathians are noticeable at the left. Buzău river is the northern limit of the city. This river has created an underground basin that it permanently fuels with water. Annual rainfall is circa 500 mm and in winter the snow cover can be as high as 30 cm. Buzău river has a fluctuating flow.
Especially in spring, when it collects melted snow from the mountain area, its level rises. Average, minimum and maximum temperatures, recorded until 2006, are present in the table below. The flora of Buzău is more diverse in the western forest of Crâng, 189 ha of oak forest, a remainder of the ancient Codrii Vlăsiei. The Crâng park itself takes up 10 hectares of this forest and makes up the main green area of Buzău. Most of the streets in Buzău have trees planted alongside, chestnut on Nicolae Bălcescu boulevard and linden on Unirii boulevard.
During the migration season, a parliament of short-eared owls has made a habit of spending a few days in some tall fir trees located in the yard of the Forestry Inspector’s Office in the city center. According to the 2011 census, the city has 115,494 inhabitants, a decrease from the previous census, in 2002, when 134,227 had been recorded. The main ethnic minority in the city are the Roma. Throughout history, other communities have existed in Buzău, but nowadays they are nearly extinct. Settled after the 16th century by the Orthodox bishopric on its estate located north-west of the market town of Buzău, in Simileasca and Iorguleasca villages, Roma people have lived as slaves, working the bishopric’s land. Although mentioned in documents as early as the 16th century, the Jews of Buzău became an especially important community starting with the cultural and economical development period of the 19th century. A large proportion of them were merchants and craftsmen.
The Jewish cemetery appeared in 1853 and a temple dates from 1885. The locals called them «Serbs» as a generic term for South-Slavs. Buzău is administered by a mayor and a local council made up of 23 councillors. Buzău is not subdivided into any lower units, but local authorities guide their projects and strategies according to an informal division by districts.